Valley of Geysers 4 daysbook
Transfer from the hotel to the heliport. Departure by helicopter in the direction of the Valley of Geysers. During the flight (about 1 hour) - inspection of the Karymsky volcanoes, which is almost constantly in the eruption stage, and Maly Semyachik - its vast crater is filled with an acid lake. Landing in the caldera of the Uzon volcano or at the base near the Glukhoi stream. Ecological and educational lecture and familiarization with the rules of conduct on the territory of the reserve, inspection of the surroundings. Accommodation - houses. Meals: - /L/D.
Radial hike (about 8 km one way) to the caldera of the Uzon volcano and to the lake Further. Inspection of the main geothermal manifestations in the caldera of the Uzon volcano. Walk to the Dalneye Lake, which is surrounded on all sides by high sides overgrown with dense thickets of dwarf cedar. In the evening - return to the base near the Glukhoi stream. Accommodation - houses. Meals: B/L/D.
Trek (3-4 hours) to the Valley of Geysers. Inspection and observation of the geysers of the Valley. Accommodation in a house nakordone of the Valley of Geysers. Accommodation - houses. Meals: B/L/D.
Departure to the heliport and transfer to the hotel in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky or the recreation center of the village. Paratunka. Meals: B/L/-.
Cabins - 3 nights
Full meals on the route
You need to have a few extra days in Kamchatka in case of bad weather and inability to fly
145 000 ₽
What you should expect
- Potential problems with helicopter flights due to bad weather
- A large number of mosquitoes
- Three nights in sleeping bags, in houses without a shower
- Переход 15 км с небольшим рюкзаком с личными вещами
- Walking 15 km with a small backpack with personal belongings
- Unity with nature
Don't forget to take
- Sleeping bag (approximate t mode + 3 ° (comfort)
- Treking boots
- Jacket and trousers from rain and wind
- Warm jacket like Polartec or fleece
- Hat, gloves
- Lightweight thermal underwear
- Sandals or other comfortable rest footwear
- Sunglasses and cream
- Individual first aid kit (plaster is required)
- Mosquito nets and repellents
You can find a complete list of personal belongings and all the necessary information about traveling in Kamchatka on our main website volcanoesland.com